Visas are required in advance for ROC, CAR and DRC.
CGT guests are furnished with letters of invitation which are required in order to apply for a visa from ROC, CAR and DRC embassies abroad. These letters of invitation are also shown to immigration officials upon arrival.
The visa application process can differ between a country’s embassies abroad. Typically, however, an application consists of the following:
- application form in duplicate
- two passport sized photos
- a copy of a current yellow fever vaccination
- a letter of invitation
- a copy of international flights
- the processing fee.
- Depending on the route chosen, IN Brazza OUT Brazza for example, a multiple entry visa to the Republic of Congo may be necessary.