This 2 Days gorilla tour takes you to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park, home to almost half of the world’s remaining population of the mountain gorillas.
Day 1: Kigali – Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
This trip starts from Kigali, the capital of Rwanda. Our guide will pick you up from the airport or hotel for a safari into the Bwindi. The drive takes 6 hours.
Overnight in Southern Bwindi. Accommodation depends on which family that is available for gorilla tracking.
Day 2 – Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
Breakfast – Gorilla tracking- Return to Kampala
- Transport. 4WD Safari van
- 2 night’s accommodation in self contained rooms
- English speaking Guide / driver
- Unlimited mineral water in the van
- Plus all Uganda wildlife authority taxes
- Gorilla Permit
- Domestic and international flights
- Visas for Uganda
- All kinds of beverages
- Tips and personal expenses such as laundry and communication