Travel and discover the Eastern part of the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC) with Go Gorilla Trekking. The Eastern part of Congo offers a lot of amazing adventure activities;
- Track the endangered mountain gorillas in the Virunga National Park, Africa’s oldest national park
- Climb the Nyiragongo Volcano in Goma and admire a lake of red hot lava inside the crater.
- Take a boat trip on Lake Kivu from Goma to Bukavu with a short stop in Idjwi island.
- Visit the Okapi Antelopes in Epulu. Congo is the only country in the world where you will find the rare Okapi.
- Track the Eastern lowland gorillas in Kahuzi Biega National Park,
- Cruise on the River Congo in a wooden boat, from Kisangani to Kinshasa and admire the immense Congo rainforest.
- Cultural Tours – Visit pygmies and meet Congolese local people. Learn their cultures, their simple way of life, and how they survived in the two wars in which 4.000.000 people lost their lives.